Click here to go to the Aramark Website.
Lunches may not be charged by students.
· After having completed their meals, students are expected to dispose of their
lunch trays in the appropriate areas or receptacles.
· Proper dining behavior is expected from all students during lunch time.
· Students are expected to wait patiently as the lunch is being served.
· Students may eat food or drink only in the picnic area or cafeteria. No food purchased outside school
may be brought in (exception: bag lunches).
· During the assigned lunch period, students must report to the cafeteria immediately upon dismissal from their previous classroom
· Students may opt to report to the Media Center during the lunch period to study and/or work on assignments.
· Once a student decides on a particular location for lunch, the student must remain in that location. Going back and forth will not be permitted.